The Dancer in the Shadows

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Hunt for a Friend

... I'm not entirely certain how to start this hunt.

A friend of mine that I'd fallen out of touch with due to personal issues in her life as well as mine that overlapped and made contact truly impossible reached out to me on an email address I'd stopped using. Just a simple "hello how are you" message, but it was missed as I'd stopped monitoring the account. When I checked the account again and saw the message, I replied, eager to reopen communication, only to receive a failure message from the hosting server...

The email address was the only contact information I had for her, and it was a pseudonym she created for contact with the group we were part of. I am trying to find if this group even still exist now, but if they don't, i don't know where else to go in looking for her...

--- The Dancer in the Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home