The Dancer in the Shadows

Friday, June 28, 2013

Posting Frustrations

As the 'how busy are you?' tally has increased and continues to increase, I find that posting is becoming more difficult, not for lack of things to write about, but rather for lack of time to formulate the thoughts while anywhere I can record those thoughts in any medium...

For example, I had most of the main points of a post worked out in my head in the first thirty minutes of a motorcycle run that lasted three hours. By the time I completed the travel, I'd forgotten most of the post concept entirely, remembering only that I had worked out the key points of something I wanted to post... Extremely irritating.

And unfortunately this is how my memory has (not) worked since early childhood.

--- The Dancer in the Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home