The Dancer in the Shadows

Monday, June 03, 2013

The Hunt Continues...

So far all possible leads have come up dead and more than a year old at best...

I may be forced to resign myself to hoping she tries to contact me again as I am unable to find anyone who has had any contact with her in over two years.

I am distinctly not pleased with this result, and am still combing my own logs for any fragment I might have forgotten that may give me a new lead to follow, but again, so far nothing newer than a year. It looks like I may have been the last person she continued contact with before her personal issues forced her to drop connections to everyone for a while. While I am honored by that, it also leaves little hope that anyone else will have more recent information on how to contact her than I do.

--- The Dancer in the Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home