The Dancer in the Shadows

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Drafts

... and currently I have three incomplete posts currently saved as drafts...

Work is often an interruption, and lack of time comes into play quite often as well.

So far, I don't seem to be able to edit drafts from my phone, so unless I finish the draft on my phone and it is ready to post when I send it, I then have to finish the draft from a real computer. On the plus side, I have not lost the idea threads for these drafts; rereading what I've written is more than sufficient to reignite the spark of the idea, and I am able to continue with the draft and finish it. On the minus side is the finishing must be done from a real computer. Most of my "real computer" time is spent at work where my employer expects me to be working.

--- The Dancer in the Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home