The Dancer in the Shadows

Monday, July 29, 2013

"You Did This Already"

There are times when the only response I truly feel is simply to scream my frustration.  I am currently stuck with no other options than to simply watch as as the observed entities (on several levels) repeat the exact same pattern and expect different results.  I have lost count of how many times this pattern has been repeated now, without change, and the observed entities make no changes but expect different results.

At the moment, I want to scream at the top of my lungs until I loose my voice something to the effect of, "You have already done this and know the results.  Repeating it exactly the same will no more bring different results than repeatedly adding two plus two will ever get a different result than four!!"

It really is that obvious a repeating pattern, to anyone who actually looks, with that obvious an outcome.  However, I am not in a position to be able to say anything at all about it unless asked, and I am very unlikely to be asked.

--- The Dancer in the Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home