The Dancer in the Shadows

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Feeling... Blah... When Able to Type

I'm finding this very frustrating...  While at a computer when I am able to type here, I'm usually either buried in work, or my mind is mostly blank.  This leaves me with either nothing to write, or no time to write it.

However, while I'm driving, riding my Steel Horse, Ezzy, riding my bicycle, etc...  Places where it is very dangerous (at best) for me to type, my mind races through subjects, sometimes three or four at a time in parallel, that I really want to write about.

Some of them are topics to think about, to get out in words for contemplation.  A couple of them are story pieces I want to rework, and am considering doing that here.

--- The Dancer in the Shadows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home